that Pacific Lamp’s Beaverton showroom features the largest collection of antique lamps on the west coast? Historic lights and lamps date as far back as the 1880s.
Lighting Products | Web Specials on Light Bulbs
Ask us about Pacific Lamp's WEB ONLY Specials!
Pacific Lamp is making the following special offers available only to visitors to our website.
700 Series light bulbs
T8 Fluorescent Tubes
F32T8 32 Watt 48”
$4 each! (Or buy by the case. For 25 or 30 count, the price drops to only $3.50 each!)
Pacific Lamp carries over 5000 different light bulbs and specialty lamps, including:
• Spot Lamps • Flood Lights • Induction Lights • LED Lights • CFL Lamps
• Spiral CFL Light Bulbs • Spring Lamps • Halogen Bulbs • Fluorescent Light Bulbs • HID Lamps
• T5, T8 and T12 Bulbs • Halide Lamps • Quartz Lights • Lighting Fixtures
• Replacement Light Bulbs for almost everything • Batteries • Exit Signs
We are experts in all lighting applications, including:
• Parking Lot Lighting • Industrial Lighting • Commercial Lighting • Retail Lighting
We carry specialized brands, including:
• Philips • Sylvania • GE • Satco • Ushio
• Green Creative • Industrial Lighting Products • Lighting Science • Deco Lighting
• Toshiba • CREE • Sunpark Electronics • DuraGuard
Call Us Now for the Best Prices For all your Light Bulb and Lighting Needs!
Did You Know...
From start to finish working with Brian from Pacific Lamp was a seamless project. When I initially met with Brian, he gave me a few choices re: the retro fitting of our commercial property in Wilsonville so that I could make the best decision for our company. He did a cost analysis of the project, presented the savings over time and how long it would take for us to recoup our money. Brian also did all of the Energy Trust paperwork for our rebate, including submitting it. In addition, the gentlemen installing all the fixtures were professional, trustworthy and timely, minimizing any disruptions while our business was open. Pacific Lamp is a company I would recommend to anyone looking to change over their fixtures to a more economic style such as LED.