that Pacific Lamp participates in the Energy Star program, which is a voluntary partnership between the U.S. Department of Energy, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, manufacturers, utilities and retailers? Energy Star helps to educate consumers about the benefits of energy-efficient light bulbs and other products.
Lighting Products | Web Specials on Light Bulbs
Ask us about Pacific Lamp's WEB ONLY Specials!
Pacific Lamp is making the following special offers available only to visitors to our website.
700 Series light bulbs
T8 Fluorescent Tubes
F32T8 32 Watt 48”
$4 each! (Or buy by the case. For 25 or 30 count, the price drops to only $3.50 each!)
Pacific Lamp carries over 5000 different light bulbs and specialty lamps, including:
• Spot Lamps • Flood Lights • Induction Lights • LED Lights • CFL Lamps
• Spiral CFL Light Bulbs • Spring Lamps • Halogen Bulbs • Fluorescent Light Bulbs • HID Lamps
• T5, T8 and T12 Bulbs • Halide Lamps • Quartz Lights • Lighting Fixtures
• Replacement Light Bulbs for almost everything • Batteries • Exit Signs
We are experts in all lighting applications, including:
• Parking Lot Lighting • Industrial Lighting • Commercial Lighting • Retail Lighting
We carry specialized brands, including:
• Philips • Sylvania • GE • Satco • Ushio
• Green Creative • Industrial Lighting Products • Lighting Science • Deco Lighting
• Toshiba • CREE • Sunpark Electronics • DuraGuard
Call Us Now for the Best Prices For all your Light Bulb and Lighting Needs!
Did You Know...
"A conversation with an OR Energy Trust representative determined that our Church and the school in the lower level, would greatly benefit from a lighting upgrade, and directed us to Mr. Tom Fowler, of Pacific Lamp. Tom responded quickly to our inquiry, completed our needs analysis within days, and expedited the application process to ensure it would meet the fast approaching deadline.
Within six weeks, the lighting upgrade was put into motion. The work crew was fast, efficient and personable. Equally important, the men worked carefully around the church and school furnishings, and took the time to vacuum and sweep the floors as a final step.
Circumstances required that the work be done outside of regular work hours, and Pacific Lamp was more than flexible with this request, starting late in the day and working well into the evening. There were a few details that required follow-up, which were attended to promptly.
The energy analysis predicted the Church would recoup its investment dollars in this project within a year and a half, and it is with great anticipation and excitement, that we receive our monthly bill to see that prediction bear its truth."